Save manual effort with automation
Fully automated statement upload and posting setup based on information set in BAM – Bank Account Management.
Handle exceptions with ease
Proactive notification of open items per house bank account.
Collaborate easily among different parties to track and post open items
Collaboration tool to bring different parties in the organisation and externally together to quickly identify an open item and clear them.
Automate bank statement upload & posting
The tool uploads and posts daily bank statements CAMT and/or XML in addition to intraday and real time reporting APIs.
One place to monitor all statement related activities
The monitor looks for statement calendar, expected time of the statements etc., from SAP Bank Account Management module and highlights the user categorising accounts as per below:
1. Expected statements (if the threshold is not breached yet)
2. Delayed statements (If within tolerance)
3. Missing statements (If threshold and tolerance are breached)
4. Received statements (including posting status)
The statement exception and collaboration tool offers easy insights into the open items per house bank account in addition to linkage to a collaboration platform involving various parties (banks, AR team, outsourced parties etc.,) who can provide valuable information that enables clearing of open items.
Automated statement solution – comes with 2 Fiori apps which perform the following tasks
- Categorisation of all accounts based on status (Missing, Delayed, Expected and received)
- Alert framework to inform IT, AR team and/or bank
Statement exception monitor
- Lists open items per house bank per entity
- Note to payee information displayed as received in the statement
- Options to post on payment clearing or vendor or customer GL
- Chat box with audit log