Labour saving automation
Set BAM (Bank Account Management) data to fully automate statement uploads and posting.
Handle exceptions with ease
Get real-time alerts on open items for each external bank account.
Real-time tracking and collaboration made easy
The collaboration tool brings in-house and external teams closer together helping them quickly identify and clear open items.
Automate bank statement posting
Upload and post daily bank statements CAMT and/or XML, in addition to intra-day and real-time accounts payable reporting.
One stop shop to track all statement activity
The monitor searches the SAP Bank Account Management module for statements due, in the following user categories:
1. Expected statements (tolerance not yet breached)
2. Delayed statements (within tolerance)
3. Missing statements (tolerance breached)
4. Received statements (includes posting status)
Enable clearing of open items by using the statement exception and collaboration tools. Get easy access to valuable information and insights about open items, for each in-house bank account. Use the powerful collaboration tool to bring banks, AR teams and outsourced parties closer together,
Automated statement tool powered by 2 Fiori Apps, performing the following tasks
- Status categorisation (Missing, Delayed, Expected and received), for all accounts
- Alerts framework informs IT teams, AR teams and/or the bank
Statement exception monitor
- Lists open items per external bank for each entity
- Note to payee information displayed as received in the statement
- Options to post on payment, vendor, or group level customer clearing
- Chat box with audit log